Apr 12, 2010

And finally its done!!

Sigghhhh!! Finally I completed the Java programming assignment..

Just a small java program to control the movements of a robot. The robot has to move the blocks of varying size from a source pile to the target pile, without touching the obstacles with different heights in between. I was struggling with this assignment for the past 10 days... And finally its done..!!

In fact it is not completed to the full scope. I stopped it when I covered the basic requirements in the assignment spec! Not investing too much time to get the extra 10 points apart from the assignment score 60 points. I think I am doing something good to myself by stopping my work at the right time. I should make my time available for other subjects too..!

Don't want to repeat my past again! Sometimes running for perfection costs too much.. That's what happened with me in my previous role as a Business Analyst. Always tried to bring perfection in my work & finally I was screwed up!

So now, I'm changed..! And here is my new mantra : "Strive for perfection, but know when to settle!"

No comments:

Post a Comment