Apr 15, 2010

Aham Brahmasmi

'Aham Brahmasmi' ~ Two words with so much meaning!

I saw this on Mahesh's blog. Happened to hear about him through a friend's FB status update. regarding his suicide..! Mahesh Mahadevan, 23 years, was a Ph. D student @ the University of California. I was going through his literary works at 'Stumble Upon' & 'Blogspot'. Once you enter into his writings, you can easily sense the talent he posses.. I really feel sorry for him. There was really a long way for him to go... But for some reason, he just suddenly stopped your life..!

Copy pasting the last note he posted on his blog before committing suicide..
Tried to find the meaning between the words.. But no clue! 

My stream of thought drains

Created Apr 10
 
Schadenfreude - the term doesn't really apply when you laugh at your own misery, does it?
The one time you take the huge leap of faith and expect your system (that works too well otherwise) to simply work, it doesn't. If I can laugh at that, I have reached (going by German word synthesis, also called in German as germanwordsynthesis (if you get the drift)), selbstschadenfreude (now I might have jumped the gun on the rules of German word synthesis, but there's only so much a man can do for now).
Nevertheless, a tear in my eye gleams at the radiance of this beautiful line that (henceforth) gets preserved here: I am your clouds; you are my sea, I love you, and forever we shall be!

Miss would be a thoroughly insufficient (note the irony) verb to describe what I feel, oh heaven-sent blot of color that made the canvas of my life what it is today! Nevertheless...

And with that, I was not ashamed, but now as quick as I appeared, and played this lovely game, I must now depart, as quickly as I came. I bid you farewell, for you were simply lovely. Now fly towards your new love, like a flock of dovely(s).
We are now separated, but not forever.

Dear Mahesh,
May your soul rest in peace!
May your family & friends have enough strength to go through these days!

No comments:

Post a Comment