Dec 1, 2006

Goodbye LBS

Only five more months left in my campus life…
Don’t know how I feel after these five months….


Do I miss my friends..? My Hostel Room….
My close friends.. 

Making fun of Maattu with Pandi….
Hindi talks of Rasi….
Scanning Sharukh movies with SuNi..
Serious talks with Raakhi…
Soft voice of Pomu..
Playing Nature Park of Rosh..

Sunday Fried Rice with Pooch…
Copying Ishi’s notes…
Silly fights with Dippu…
Hot discussions with Nimi


Evenings in the terrace.. Dark corridors….
Waterless taps… Midnight studies during exams…

Hmmmm… I’m going to miss all these….
The moments we shared together are,
going to be the beautiful memories in my life…
I’m gonna miss you all…!

1 comment:

Jithin Sarath said...

It's sad , but it's true.. we all are gonna part in afew monthes..
i sure am going to miss some..

Post a Comment