Aug 26, 2006

Moi

The world will never know my beauty,
It is far too ignorant and blind to understand,
Or even see something so exalted..!

I’ll love whomever I please, 
I have, & still do..


I’m broken but strong,
Knowing I’ll never die by society’s hand though,
Its weight makes it harder to breathe...!

So I walk on and I walk tall,
With every moment of pain
hidden on my delicate skin..!

A road map to what once was,
A place I never plan to venture..!

I live for the moment alone,
Forget the future and past,
They exist only in one’s mind..

I expect little, but hope for the world,
Think small but dream big..!

The world will never know my beauty,
For I could never be part of this world...!

4 comments:

Sunil kumar t k said...

remya,
this one is really good.

Anonymous said...

(All are) Nice posts!

Prashob said...

Nice blog, but a tad over to the feminine side but i dont think thats a crime.....god has made them the fairer sex, and for good reasons...you just proved it......
You neednt be a loner in life but a lonely moment here and there doesnt hurt anyone..... its easy to be alone but then its easier still to be among people but you need to have it in you to keep them with you and also be happy in the company of those people.......

Gopz said...

hey u kno wat its jst lovely... really gud remya..loved it..

Post a Comment